The Perfect Retreat for Your School, Church or Youth Group!
Over 26 years, Sine Cera has hosted many school and youth groups. As a charity, we have a particular interest in supporting such retreats through discounted prices. Sine Cera’s unique natural environment enables students to explore the beauties of nature and generates the relaxed environment and trusting relationships vital to successful educational outcomes.Make Booking
Sine Cera Offers:
- a low-cost venue in a magical natural setting
- 200 acres of rainforest creeks and dramatic ridges to explore
- a spectacular secluded location only 2 hrs from Brisbane, Gold Coast and Byron Bay , 1 hr 15 mins from Lismore and 40 mins from Kyogle.
- beautiful secluded rainforest settings beside our rock-strewn creek for activities
- large activity rooms for workshops, activities
- accommodation for up to 100 (30 twin share & 70 bunks)
- well-maintained bathroom & kitchen facilities
- self-catering or recommended caterers
- large commercial kitchen with walk-in cool room and freezer rooms, gas stoves, cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery for 100 people
- lounge with TV & DVD, hot water urn, bar fridge, sink
- games room and sports equipment
- walks in ancient rainforests
- indoor and outdoor fire places
- ridge walks with spectacular views
- swimming in pristine creek waters
- 20 mins drive to the World Heritage Border Ranges National Park
- abundant wildlife
- friendly and helpful staff willing to work with you in planning your day
- flexibility in arriving at a set of options that will suit your needs.
- Bunk accommodation: $30 per person per night for up to 70 students.
- Twin-share accommodation: $45 per night for up to 30 teachers & facilitators.
- Lounge & Activity Rooms: included.
- Kitchen Hire: $125 per day.
- Discounts: may apply for large numbers or long stays.
- Security Deposit: $500 to cover loss or damage to Sine Cera property.
- Flexibility: in arriving at a set of facilities and prices that suit your needs and budget