Enjoy a Getaway in Nature with Family & Friends
Sine Cera is owned and operated by Morningside C.A.R.E. Inc., a small charity registered in NSW and established in 1981. Sine Cera was built 26 years ago to provide a low-cost recreational venue for families – an opportunity to escape the pressures of daily life and reconnect with each other and the wonder of nature.Make Booking
Sine Cera Offers:
- a low-cost venue in a magical natural setting
- 200 acres of rainforest creeks and dramatic ridges to explore
- a spectacular secluded location only 2 hrs from Brisbane, Gold Coast and Byron Bay , 1 hr 15 mins from Lismore and 40 mins from Kyogle.
- beautiful secluded rainforest settings beside our rock-strewn creek for activities
- large activity rooms
- accommodation for up to 100 (30 twin share & 70 bunks)
- well-maintained bathroom & kitchen facilities
- self-catering or recommended caterers
- large commercial kitchen with walk-in cool room and freezer rooms, gas stoves, cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery for 100 people
- lounge with TV & DVD, hot water urn, bar fridge, sink
- games room and sports equipment
- walks in ancient rainforests
- indoor and outdoor fire places
- ridge walks with spectacular views
- swimming in pristine creek waters
- 20 mins drive to the World Heritage Border Ranges National Park
- abundant wildlife
- friendly and helpful staff willing to work with you in planning your day
- flexibility in arriving at a set of options that will suit your needs
- Adult Accommodation: $35 per person per night.
- Child Accommodation aged 6-17 years: $20 per person per night.
- Child Accommodation under 6 years: no charge.
- Lounge, Activity Rooms, Games & Sports Equipt.: included.
- Kitchen Hire: $50 per day.
- Discounts: may apply for large numbers or long stays.
- Flexibility: in arriving at a set of facilities and prices that suit your needs and budget.