Retreat to Rejuvenate & Restore the Mind, Body & Spirit
Sine Cera’s beauty and serenity has been used by a wide range of health and wellness practitioners since it was established 26 years ago. It has hosted retreats focused around yoga, martial arts, tai chi, meditation, health, personal development, carer support, trauma rehabilitation, and youth to adult initiation programs. Sine Cera is a place to rejuvenate the spirit.Book Now
Sine Cera Offers:
- a low-cost venue in a magical natural setting
- 200 acres of rainforest creeks and dramatic ridges to explore
- a spectacular secluded location only 2 hrs from Brisbane, Gold Coast and Byron Bay , 1 hr 15 mins from Lismore and 40 mins from Kyogle.
- beautiful secluded rainforest settings beside our rock-strewn creek for activities
- large activity rooms for yoga, meditation, workshops, presentations
- accommodation for up to 100 (30 twin share & 70 bunks)
- well-maintained bathroom & kitchen facilities
- self-catering or recommended caterers
- large commercial kitchen with walk-in cool room and freezer rooms, gas stoves, cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery for 100 people
- lounge with TV & DVD, hot water urn, bar fridge, sink
- games room and sports equipment
- walks in ancient rainforests
- indoor and outdoor fire places
- ridge walks with spectacular views
- swimming in pristine creek waters
- 20 mins drive to the World Heritage Border Ranges National Park
- abundant wildlife
- friendly and helpful staff willing to work with you in planning your day
- flexibility in arriving at a set of options that will suit your needs
- Accommodation: Twin share at $70 per person per night
- Accommodation: Single in twin share $80 per person per night
- Additional bunk accommodation: available if required.
- Lounge & Activity Rooms: included.
- Kitchen Hire: $125 per day.
- Discounts may apply for large numbers or long stays.
- Flexibility – in arriving at a set of facilities and prices that suit your needs and budget.