A weekend dedicated to creating, sharing and weaving our unique individual wisdom with one another through self-exploration and collaboration with others.
This RE.TREAT is about CONNECTION and engaging our Heart wisdom to deeply strengthen and amplify our connection and heart wisdom with other women. Join us for a weekend to tune out of the digital world and tune into self-awareness and development!
You can expect to feel the power of Wahinetanga – Essence of Women.
This retreat is for you if you desire:
* to destress from the busyness of life
* a deeper connection to self & others
* to reassess and/or realign with your core values
* to be inspired & surrounded by likeminded women
* you crave an empowering girl gang or sisterhood
* feel rejuvenated, rebalanced and reconnected
* to learn and participate in some Maori practices
* more clarity and motivation in your life
* guidance & help with getting unstuck in life
* to feel refreshed for the holiday period and 2024!
* support & a cheering squad!!
You will walk away from this retreat feeling like your soul is nourished and your mind and body invigorated and replenished!
Join me in the rainforest which borders the World Heritage Border Ranges National Park with its ancient Gondwana forests!
Let’s combine our knowledge and experiences to weave a beautiful tapestry of connection and heart wisdom whilst having some well-deserved rest and fun!!
This is a small and intimate group with limited spaces!
Accommodation and meals are included, with a whole heap more!
Payment plans available, contact me for more details.