Looking for a no-frills retreat venue for your family or group of families?
Sine Cera is owned and operated by Dharma Care Inc., a small charity registered in NSW and established in 1981. Sine Cera was built in 1987 to provide a low-cost recreational venue for families – an opportunity to escape the pressures of daily life and reconnect with each other and the wonder of nature.
Sine Cera Offers:
- a low-cost venue in a magical natural setting
- 200 acres of rainforest creeks and dramatic ridges to explore
- a spectacular secluded location only 2 hrs from Brisbane, Gold Coast and Byron Bay , 1 hr 15 mins from Lismore and 40 mins from Kyogle
- beautiful secluded rainforest settings beside our rock-strewn creek for activities
- large activity rooms for games, powerpoint presentations or slide shows
- accommodation for up to 100 (30 twin share & 70 bunks)
- well-maintained bathroom & kitchen facilities
- self-catering or recommended caterers
- large commercial kitchen with walk-in cool room and freezer rooms, gas stoves, cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery for 100 people
- lounge with TV & DVD, hot water urn, bar fridge, sink and slow-combustion fireplace
- games room with table tennis table and billiard table
- walks in ancient rainforests
- indoor and outdoor fire places
- ridge walks with spectacular views
- swimming in pristine creek waters
- 20 mins drive to the World Heritage Border Ranges National Park
- abundant wildlife
- friendly and helpful staff willing to work with you in planning your day
- flexibility in arriving at a set of options that will suit your needs
- A large commercial kitchen is available for self-catering or we can provide contact details for experienced caterers who have previously catered at Sine Cera.
Please note: The following prices represent a 30% reduction on standard prices for our accommodation rooms.
- Twin Share Accommodation (for up to 30 people = 15 rooms each with two beds):$56 per person per night
- Bunk Accommodation (for up to 70 people = 7 rooms each with 10 beds): 6 to 10 people, $315 per room per night, 5 people or fewer, $158 per room per night. (each room has a bathroom and a separate toilet). Children under 6 years of age are free.
- Chalet Meeting Room: $140 per day
- Cleaning Fee: $35 per room, minimum $300
- Dining Room, Fahr House Lounge & Activity Room: included in all options.
- Kitchen Hire: $91 per day (all equipment + gas)
- Firewood: $50 per day (for 2 slow combustion fireplaces)
- Linen Hire: $20 per person per week or part thereof
- Day Guests: $25 per person per day
- Discounts: may apply for longer stays
- Flexibility: always open to discuss a set of facilities that suits your needs and budget
- First non-refundable deposit to secure booking: 25% non-refundable deposit
- Second non-refundable deposit: 25% of total booking fee is required 6 weeks before booking date
- Final non-refundable payment: 50% to be paid one week prior to booking date
- Booking Numbers: No changes to numbers are accepted after the final payment
- Bond: $500 (or $1,000 if a large event where alcohol is consumed) – refundable upon post-stay review with no cleaning issues, breakages or loss