Enjoy One of the World’s Most Diverse and Flourishing National Parks
Sine Cera is situated amidst some of the world’s most famous national parks.
It adjoins the ancient forests of the Border Ranges National Park that have survived since Australia was part of the supercontinent of Gondwana that existed between 510 and 180 million years ago.
Sine Cera is home to some of Australia’s most iconic flora and fauna, including rare and endangered species. The BioNet Atlas of NSW Wildlife run by the Office of Environment and Heritage has identified 657 species of wildlife in our area.
Sine Cera Offers:
- a low-cost venue in a magical natural setting
- 200 acres of rainforest creeks and dramatic ridges to explore
- a spectacular secluded location only 2 hrs from Brisbane, Gold Coast & Byron Bay 1 hr 15 mins from Lismore, 40 mins from Kyogle.
- beautiful secluded rainforest settings beside our rock-strewn creek for activities
- large activity rooms for yoga, meditation, workshops, presentations
- accommodation for up to 100 (30 twin share & 70 bunks)
- well-maintained bathroom & kitchen facilities
- self-catering or recommended caterers
- large commercial kitchen with walk-in cool room and freezer rooms, gas stoves,
cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery for 100 people
- lounge with TV & DVD, hot water urn, bar fridge, sink
- games room
- walks in ancient rainforests
- indoor and outdoor fire places
- ridge walks with spectacular views
- swimming in pristine creek waters
- 20 mins drive to the World Heritage Border Ranges National Park
- abundant wildlife
- friendly and helpful staff willing to work with you in planning your day
- flexibility in arriving at a set of options that will suit your needs
- A large commercial kitchen is available for self-catering or we can provide contact details for experienced caterers who have previously catered at Sine Cera.
These prices are approximate, with other options available. Please contact us for a quote! We are always open to discuss a set of facilities that suits your needs and budget
- Twin share or double bedroom accommodation for up to 30 people: From $95 per person per night including kitchen/dining room
- Bunk Accommodation (for up to 70 people = 7 rooms each with 10 beds): From $55 per person per night
- First non-refundable deposit to secure booking: 25% non-refundable deposit.
- Second non-refundable progress payment: 25% of total booking fee is required 6 weeks before booking date.
- Final non-refundable payment: 50% to be paid one week prior to booking date.
- Booking Numbers: No changes to numbers are accepted after the final payment.
- Bond: $500 (or $1,000 if a large event where alcohol is consumed) – refundable upon post-stay review with no cleaning issues, breakages or loss.