Looking for a no-frills retreat venue for your not-for profit School, Church or Youth group?
Since 1987, Sine Cera has hosted many school and youth groups. As a charity, we have a particular interest in supporting such retreats through discounted prices. Sine Cera’s unique natural environment enables students to explore the beauties of nature and generates the relaxed environment and trusting relationships vital to successful educational outcomes.
Sine Cera Offers:
- a low-cost venue in a magical natural setting
- 200 acres of rainforest creeks and dramatic ridges to explore
- a spectacular secluded location only 2 hrs from Brisbane, Gold Coast and Byron Bay , 1 hr 15 mins from Lismore and 40 mins from Kyogle
- beautiful secluded rainforest settings beside our rock-strewn creek for activities
- large activity rooms for workshops, activities
- accommodation for up to 100 (30 twin share & 70 bunks)
- well-maintained bathroom & kitchen facilities
- self-catering or recommended caterers
- large commercial kitchen with walk-in cool room and freezer rooms, gas stoves, cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery for 100 people
- lounge with TV & DVD, hot water urn, bar fridge, sink
- games room and sports equipment
- walks in ancient rainforests
- indoor and outdoor fire places
- ridge walks with spectacular views
- swimming in pristine creek waters
- 20 mins drive to the World Heritage Border Ranges National Park
- abundant wildlife
- campfire pits
- slow combustion fireplaces in Fahr House and the Dining Room
- friendly and helpful staff willing to work with you in planning your day
- flexibility in arriving at a set of options that will suit your needs
- A large commercial kitchen is available for self-catering or we can provide contact details for experienced caterers who have previously catered at Sine Cera.
Please note: School, youth and church camps are eligible for a 30% discount as non-profit organisations.
- Twin Share Accommodation (for up to 30 people = 15 rooms each with two beds):$56 per person per night
- Bunk Accommodation (for up to 70 people = 7 rooms each with 10 beds): 6 to 10 people, $315 per room per night, 5 people or fewer, $158 per room per night. (each room has a bathroom and a separate toilet). Children under 6 years of age are free.
- Chalet Meeting Room: $140 per day
- Cleaning Fee: $35 per room, minimum $300
- Dining Room, Fahr House Lounge & Activity Room: included in all options.
- Kitchen Hire: $91 per day (all equipment + gas)
- Firewood: $50 per day (for 2 slow combustion fireplaces)
- Linen Hire: $20 per person per week or part thereof
- Day Guests: $25 per person per day
- Discounts: may apply for longer stays
- Flexibility: always open to discuss a set of facilities that suits your needs and budget
- First non-refundable deposit to secure booking: 25% non-refundable deposit
- Second non-refundable deposit: 25% of total booking fee is required 6 weeks before booking date
- Final non-refundable payment: 50% to be paid one week prior to booking date
- Booking Numbers: No changes to numbers are accepted after the final payment
- Bond: $500 (or $1,000 if a large event where alcohol is consumed) – refundable upon post-stay review with no cleaning issues, breakages or loss