Sine Cera is a self-catering facility. We have four caterers that we can recommend who are familiar with Sine Cera. We ask you to liaise with them directly to ensure your needs are well understood and you make payment directly to them.
- 1 walk-in cool room
- 1 walk-in freezer room
- 1 walk-in pantry
- 2 commercial gas stoves with ovens
- 1 deep freeze unit
- 1 commercial dishwasher
- 4 sinks
- 2 microwaves
- 1 food processor
- 2 toasters
- 2 large rice cookers
- 1 bain marie
- pots, pans, saucepans, baking trays
- cooking utensils
- crockery & crockery for 100
Dining Room / Conference Room / Games Room:
- very large space – 240 m2
- seating for over 100
- normally divided into dining area + games room but many possible layouts
- several pedestal fans
- large slow combustion fire place
- opens on to 27 m long veranda
- games room contains 1 table tennis table, 1 table soccer, 1 pool table.
When the weather takes a turn for the worse, or you’re weary from the adventures of the day and you want a chance to relax with your colleagues, family and friends, Sine Cera offers a variety of games and activities to enjoy.
Games & Sporting Equipment:
Guests are welcome to bring their own games & sporting equipment, but we have the following:
- 2 mountain bikes & helmets
- 6 soccer balls
- 1 rugby ball
- 2 basketballs
- 1 badminton set
- 1 volley ball set
- 3 frisbees
- 1 bocce set
- 1 table tennis table
- 1 table soccer
- First non-refundable deposit to secure booking: 25% non-refundable deposit.
- Second non-refundable deposit: 25% of total booking fee is required 6 weeks before booking date.
- Final non-refundable payment: 50% to be paid one week prior to booking date.
- Booking Numbers: No changes to numbers are accepted after the final payment.
- Bond: $500 (or $1,000 if a large event where alcohol is consumed) – refundable upon
post-stay review with no cleaning issues, breakages or loss.