Come and learn the graceful, disciplined arts of yoga through meditation and movement. Loving kindness, peace and quiet, poetry and song can move you into the slip stream and away from the busy mind.
Our program is to include:
* Daily classical hatha yoga and free movement classes to work to reset the muscular-skeletal and nervous systems of the physical body as well as feelings and emotions stored in the emotional body.
* Introduction to pranayama (breathing exercises) to work to reset the nervous system and activate the flow of life force within the body and mind.
* Mindfulness visualisation and meditation invite peace and receptivity into your reset.
* Group wellness discussions and optional private personal life coaching for personal diving deeper in personal growth and development using our powerful positivity principles.
* Delicious vegan menu, gluten free and as allergen free as possible for detoxification of the body, mind and spirit.
* Free time to explore the grounds and trails of our rainforest retreat location backing onto national parklands
Cost and payment: $1150 per person; Twin share $985 per person. Both single and twin share rooms are available at this time.
A non-refundable deposit of $200 is required by February 24th and the remaining balance to be paid by March 9th.
Location: Sine Cera Rainforest Retreat, Cougal, Northern NSW (approx 40 kms north of Kyogle).
Please register your interest via FB Messenger to Jade Sterling Coaching or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WISE WOMEN WEAVING
A weekend dedicated to creating, sharing and weaving our unique individual wisdom with one another through self-exploration and collaboration with others.
This RE.TREAT is about CONNECTION and engaging our Heart wisdom to deeply strengthen and amplify our connection and heart wisdom with other women. Join us for a weekend to tune out of the digital world and tune into self-awareness and development!
You can expect to feel the power of Wahinetanga – Essence of Women.
This retreat is for you if you desire:
* to destress from the busyness of life
* a deeper connection to self & others
* to reassess and/or realign with your core values
* to be inspired & surrounded by likeminded women
* you crave an empowering girl gang or sisterhood
* feel rejuvenated, rebalanced and reconnected
* to learn and participate in some Maori practices
* more clarity and motivation in your life
* guidance & help with getting unstuck in life
* to feel refreshed for the holiday period and 2024!
* support & a cheering squad!!
You will walk away from this retreat feeling like your soul is nourished and your mind and body invigorated and replenished!
Join me in the rainforest which borders the World Heritage Border Ranges National Park with its ancient Gondwana forests!
Let’s combine our knowledge and experiences to weave a beautiful tapestry of connection and heart wisdom whilst having some well-deserved rest and fun!!
This is a small and intimate group with limited spaces!
Accommodation and meals are included, with a whole heap more!
Payment plans available, contact me for more details.